Terms and Conditions
We’ and ‘our’ refers to Cornwall Garden Tours.
‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer who has booked the tour and any other person included in their booking.
1. All tours require advance payment of a 25% deposit to confirm your booking. The remaining balance becomes due 4 weeks before your tour commences.
2. You may cancel a tour upto 4weeks before the tour commences and receive a full refund of your deposit. Any tour which is cancelled or reduced in length in the final 4 weeks incurs the full cost with no refund.
3. You can amend your itinerary and number of people upto 48 hours before your start date. We reserve the right to make additional charges where this increases our costs.
4. We accept no liability for any additional costs you may incur due to cancellations, late arrivals, accidents, illness etc –so we recommend you have suitable insurance cover before you travel with us.
5. If we need to cancel a tour for any reason you will receive a full refund or you can choose to re-schedule and receive a 10% discount.
6. All of our tours are inclusive of the entrance cost to each garden you visit – but exclude any additional costs – for example refreshments or entrance to houses / exhibitions – unless agreed at the time of booking.
7. If you have indicated at the time of booking you are entitled to free entry or a reduced entrance fee to one or more gardens / attractions (eg. National Trust membership) the price of your tour will be based upon this. We accept no responsibility for paying your entrance fees if your entitlement lapses or changes or you are unable to provide the necessary evidence on arrival at the garden / attraction.
8. We accept no liability for any garden/attraction which is closed unexpectedly but we will always offer an alternative.
9. We reserve the right to take you to alternative gardens / attractions if bad weather / road closures / traffic problems make this advisable.
10. The tour vehicle is strictly No Smoking.